Do you really need break?



Take a BREAK

What do you think about break?

You might be thinking that going away or holiday, but does it really a break?

I am thinking more of the break like, stop stressing out or straining relationships. If you keep stretching self to fit life, then is it really good? We hear that young people get heart attack or diabetes and those are health-conscious guys. So why does it happen or what is wrong here?

I believe in current overall world we live in, is a rat race. But running is not for winning, it is just to keep you engaged, nothing more. Big corporations win without running this rat race. Everybody is in rat race, except who are weirdly doing something which normally called nothing. Yes, people who do nothing, just stay happy, they do not have any stress about anything. So, I see many motivational speakers wants you to get out of rat race and do something like 'follow passion', 'do what you love' or 'stay positive'. Does that help? if you think yes then you are just in different rat race than previously was.

Taking break means not necessarily go for holiday or going away. It means basically, stop before you could be completely broken by this system. I inevitably was given a necessary break by system or situation. I was broken and got break at same time. I lost job due to covid, then almost for a year I got a break, but others saw it as I am broken. I learned that, if you don't have any stress, you could find yourself, inner peace or life's purpose, all those heavy words meaning. Now when I am not stressing over job commitments or financial situation, I am free, I never felt so free in uncertain future. We are conditioned in such a way that if you do not have job security you are not safe, you could be on road begging. That is not true, If you have worked for several years, you get trapped in this fear of losing job. I say it is not that hard to have not job. It is fine, you plan for emergency fund, don’t you? Take time out is very very important.

Now I am just being there, no need of any motivational speaker or guru to guide. I can do nothing for days and still be happy, if I can continue this even when I have job is challenge but is not that a satisfying or not getting stressed. I cannot be broken if this I feel in bones then is not break a necessary thing? You know the real meaning of Rich dad, Poor dad book is to not get caught in this race of proving something, earning something. It is about being fulfilled with life with whatever you can do, not stressing over it. But since, new age multi-level marketing agents comes with new business idea and sell you something which makes a person, salesman. Have you ever thought about it? You self for the company product, what else you do, they play with your mind as you are stuck in this rat race, use your emotions, put you again in different rat race. Getting over this means taking a break.

I do not know whether you think the same, but if you ever feel that you are too stressed, in rat race or not belong, then take a step forward, or you might get broken. Then people around you will sympathies but not help, because the only person you get help from is yourself. Reading books, listening to motivation speakers, gurus etc. will increase the stress level as you won’t be able to follow what they are saying. Doing something which you do not feel like doing is going to create stress.

I am no expert, but from my experience, take a break for a year or 6 months whichever suits your emergency savings. Leave the current job, do nothing, do not worry about future, do not give any commitments. Just feel the moments, be uncertain, be unique, then might be you will find that missing piece. I will help you if you help yourself.


Comments

  1. It's not necessary always. At this situations our near and dears are the backbone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb... मस्त लिहिले आहे आणि फार उपयोगाचे आहे..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts