All is well



All is well !!!


Amir Khan said in his movie that 'ये  जो  दिल है इसे हमेशा बेवकूफ बनाके रखो  इसे हमेशा कहो  की All is Well'.

In a literal sense, it is true. See people around you, are they happy or sad? Many you will find laughing on some silly jokes why? because life is the process of developing stress and mind always keep thinking about the future but by finding these small moments you let yourself relieved of it for some time.

We in the welding field, do stress-relieving, called post-weld heat treatment why? to relieve the stresses caused by welding i.e. sudden heating and cooling called thermal stresses. So it is bound to create stress and we need stress-relieving. Now it is up to us how to do it?

Some do it through drinking alcohol, some by smoking cigarettes, some by doing something they like for example some travel, some read, some write. What? writing could be stress relieving? You may be thinking, but yeah it is indeed the best tool for relieving, write all your thoughts as to be it positive or negative in the diary or word file. Just let it flow in there and stay there so that your mind gets free of these thoughts.

I personally have experienced that when I let my thought flow into a word file (since I like typing more than writing on paper) I feel relaxed and my mind starts to think creatively, it generates new ideas. This has helped me to lead my interest in writing short stories. I have written about a half dozen by now. Those are just for me maybe I will try to publish it, but for now, I got confidence that I can write.

So, All is well now, it will be for you also if you try to free your mind from stress and preoccupied mindset. Let's work together to reduce these stress healthily. Join me and you will learn this amazing process of being happy, excited and in real sense Well.

My heart says 'All is really Well now' 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts