Choice & Decision

Choosing from the choices
I am looking for increasing my reach to people so that they learn what I have learned in the few years of my life. When I finished my 10th standard from Marathi Medium School, as you must do is join spoken English, Dharmadhikari sir, has taught me not only the English but many things that lead the real foundation for my growth. I believe my life started then, under his observation, at a point where he told me ‘तू मोठा झालाय nobody is going to take care of you’. The context for that I will not give, that is an embarrassing story.
So, what I did with it? I took things in my hand and tried to take responsibility for all my actions. I don’t take responsible actions, don’t be confused, I do what I feel and kept doing it, till now. I have been pushed to take extreme decisions as you get emotionally blackmailed by mom, dad and now wife. But I still take responsibility for my actions. I learned this hard way, one should not go through this.
‘You are what action you take’ is saying, but what I think you are what you do with the choice you made. Every action is a choice you make from one thing or the other. If you have seen office-office tv series, there is a character played by Mr. Pankaj‌‌ Kapur who is always been told, ‘दो बातें होंगी’.
Shahid Kapoor in his movie Kaminey ‘जिंदगी में हमारी वाट इससे नहीं लगती की हम कौनसा रास्ता चुनते है… वाट इससे लगती है की कौनसा रास्ता हम नहीं चुनते’. This changed the way I choose, now I give more importance to the choice I won’t take. When I find fewer hurdles or certain things I take that decision, based on my priorities like 1st priority is my daughter ‘is it benefiting to her?’ then do it, 2nd Wife ‘is it benefiting her?’ do it and parents ‘will they be happy?’ then do it. Any conflict with these 3 things I try to eliminate, subordinate, reduce and accept the aftereffect & take choose the option.
I always search what I will lose if I don’t choose, with theory if there is something really need then take it. I choose to leave my job and join a job away from home, this conflicting with all my priorities but I took a chance, why? because I will never get this chance to get out of the country, this is something I cannot miss. It turns out to be one of the best decisions I ever took in my life, it gave me time for myself to think about my interests what I really want. The hardest part of discovering your passion is when you are alone, there is no one to guide and support, but I survived. So was it worth it? everything you do has consequences but you have to be true to yourself.
I have to pay my respect and gratitude toward Avinash Dharmadhikari Sir. He used to run a spoken English class with ‘Chinmaya Yova Kendra’. I am what his seeds have made me. Salute to him.
This is the 0 miles stone for me. Do you want to find the passion let me know?

Comments

Popular Posts