Motivation

What is Motivation?
I sometimes think that motivation is when something that will push you to do things when someone pushes me to act I don't like then how motivation is relevant to me? What motivation is? I used to follow most of all motivational speakers and get frustrated, yeah because if you don't act on it just read and sit it is bound to create stress and frustration.
So what is a motivation that will help you create something, that will mold you into a person you always wanted to be or thought to be? Is there something like this? or just in my dreams. For each person's motivation could be different, I think so, let dissect it, as per me why to do anything is the very important factor to get to move your ass. See if you think you can do then you may do it. But if you must do then only you do. So, what makes anything transform a can into a must? I guess the reason and the benefit of it.
Now let us take an example you can go to the gym for exercise, the reason behind it is that you watched a movie and see that how toned body the actor has that has inspired you. You enquire, then may continue for days or weeks most and don't feel like doing it further, why? No real reason behind it. If you are overweight or had some blockages in artillery then the doctor instructs you to go to the gym or else you might get diabetes or heart disease, then this fear of dying will push you. How much will it?
One more example, you supposed to study the whole year to give an exam, but do you do every day? no, I never did, couldn’t do, until the last day when you have a deadline and then if you don't study you won’t be able to write anything and fail the examination. Then the deadline could be a reason for making you do study. Do we also need deadlines for our interests? Will that help?
Good till now all I have reached a point where we need a deadline to keep doing things. Until you have a home loan you won't get up in the morning and no matter what you feel go to work. This is also a deadline that the end of the month you need money to pay EMI. But this is a negative deadline we should set positive deadlines. So what to do next? I think there is one thing that can lead you to somewhere you might be wanting to go. It is difficult to understand but if you reached till here you will understand, and when you don’t just blindly follow.
In my case, I am daydreamer, procrastinator, so when anything happens, I create a situation in my imagination and start living in it, this used to be creating pressure on me as I thought consequences and that lead to performance pressure. I start a thought and then make a scenario where I will tackle a problem but this problem exists in my dreams only. It took a year for me to get out of the frustration of self-created. What I started to do is, think something that will make me happy. In my dream why should I have negative or low thoughts, I started to imagine I am the best, the hero of my dream and by doing so I felt happy, a story where I do an extraordinary thing and wins the heroin, emotions flowing and I started to find it to my liking.
Then one fine day when this thought pushed me to keep it in a record so that I will not forget or think a similar dream again. I started to write, firstly in the diary but as you know, my handwriting is worst. Then I forgot for a while about it, then again when you dream your thought don’t let you sleep. 3 am 16th Aug 2019, I could not sleep and picked up the laptop just to watch a movie. But then realized I am good at typing, my speed is 40 words per minute, and opened word file and started typing, I closed my laptop at 5 am. 2 hours which changed me.
Now I think and I write, we are human, we have a brain, we think, we respond, we react, we read and then we have something to tell. I have come to this far by thinking, I can think, I have a wild imagination. All creation is first thought then came in reality.
So daydreaming is good, I am proud to be a procrastinator.
Keep Dreaming Keep Writing!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts