Pauses and me



I took many pauses, a pause when I wanted to do business. A pause when I wanted to take a bachelor's course. A pause when wanted to post what I have written. A pause in my life at the most important time.

I think pausing is good, you get a chance to see the frame and analyze whether you are the right spot or not. We are in the fast-changing world we get lost in the crowd, to keep your unique self you should take a pause. People say when you can’t you start to stop doing it and forget you don’t do something because you simply can there not be any more explanation to that. One should not explain more people are just to demoralize you, we are in a system where nobody can excel if one doesn't act and get deaf.

I paused being myself and that broke me, maybe the circumstances were like that, but I was always growing a day by day and want to grow this kept me alive. Now I here standing on the first and biggest hurdle of life finding a passion. I say it as passion wall, you have to rise above to see the real things. Pausing helped me.

When I want or used to think about some interesting concept I used to go for it and then after a hurdle forgets, this lost my self-confidence and then I stopped being curious about questions. I became more stagnant and dull, then I started to think differently well looked at opportunities and gave them a real thought whether I can do or no. when answer was coming no I was keeping it on pause, and go on to another thing, by doing so I did not let my curiosity about that subject go but parked it and let another curious thing to come in front like a trail bogey, the first bogey of export business is still on pause. I still know how I felt when I have to keep it on pause but it gave me a chance to look at other things, I could give a chance to guitar playing but later paused it too.

So, by pausing I came to know whether I really love what I am doing and if yes then pursue it but till now only one thing is really what I love to do, yes writing. I want you also to pause the frame of mind you are in and let the real you see it. Then you might get an oversight experience of what you are doing, maybe doing great or wasting your time. To find the passion, you have to give a chance to your mind and heart to do things they are curious about. Let your inner child come out, sometimes you want to be childish and do a complete nonsense act, do it, that helps.

Pause once you will love it. Let me know in comments if you find anything,

Comments

Popular Posts