Who is a friend


We need friends, we surely need friends. Other than relatives who know us are friends in my view, uncle is a friend of my father or aunt is a friend of my mother, but indeed it is a big blanket under which many relations are covered. Someone who is there for you as a brother, as a sister, sometimes takes care of you as a mother, shouts as a father. There is no definition for this concept whoever has introduced it. A friend is a person who does more than a brother, sister, mother, father combined can do. A friend is more than a blood relative, more than a partner or spouse also.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Yes, it is true, when you need help you tell your friend because you can. When you feel low, he is there, when you want to cry, his shoulder is always there. He is like a video game disk ‘1 in 9999999…’ unlimited. For me whenever I feel excited or alone I always talk to my dear friend.

I am really lucky to have so many friends, people say a count of friends cannot be only on Facebook, it should be in real life also. I have some very nicest person in my life, ranging from 55+ to youngest you can imagine. I get along with kids as well as old people, yes old people are like kids only. People who open up to me are my dear friends, I don’t know there is something in me, that let people open up, they want to tell me things. I like to listen, I believe people need to be heard than told, everyone is real gold from inside, you have to let them loose.

From school to now, I had so many friends, everyone has a special separate place for them, the more they contact me they fall in my friendship. I love this feeling of people need to talk to me, they travel just to talk to me from leaving their work and that is the most amazing thing. I guess I give importance to each and everyone when I talk to someone I give my full concentration and people like it. I also like it.

I have a range of people as my friends, who think very opposite of each other, who are liberal, who are conservative, who are artists, who are scientists, who are entrepreneurs, who are worker, who are manager, who think doing something different in life, to who are happy with current life. This range taught me several things, they are awesome people.

I‌ keep one thing in the mind of Mr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt that ‘All people are good’. I guess they are really good, it is just you have to see from their point of view or just a good soul trapped in bad faith.

My friends are mine, they cannot be yours. You need to make friends. You will know one day how beautiful the process of making friends is. It is like collecting gems, and everyone is a gem here.

I love my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts